09 December 2008

return home

Last week Eric's parents returned home from their mission. We surprised them at the airport with the WHOLE family! It was fun to see them again and have the family all together. They looked exactly the same and hadn't changed a bit. We then went back to the house and had dinner and just hung out. Taylor loved having everyone around and was excited to see her cousins.



We now have roommates and things are great. Eric's parents are very easy to get along with. Taylor has especially taken a liking to Grandpa Phil. She loves to crawl into the office and say hi and sit on his lap. It is fun for Taylor to get to know her grandparents.



As for an update on us...we are looking for places to live. We don't want to rush into anything so we are taking our time. We are thankful Phil and Connie don't mind us staying with them for awhile. I know they enjoy hanging out with taylor, otherwise I think if it were just eric and I, they might be pushing to get us out!:)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I am so happy that your in-laws made it home safely. Good luck with the house hunt.

As for coloring, we think Grace may be left handed too. In the pictures on my blog she is using her right, but she switches off and on and usually settles with the left. But, like you, we'll just have to see.

I am so glad that everything is going great for you guys. Things here are fine. We are just getting ready for Christmas like everyone else. After the holidays are over, we'll have to get together and catch up!

Cindi said...

Hey, you could come live by me!:)

The Birds said...

I am sure you guys are loving having them back! Good luck with house hunting! Keep us posted on how that is all going! Is Eric still going to school next year? Lindsey is right after the holidays we need to get together!

Amy said...

Your in-laws must have been so excited to meet Taylor! Did they have any other new grandchildren born while they were out? I bet that was really hard for them. But, it's great that they are back! That will be fun for Taylor!

Have fun house hunting!