**I am too lazy to go and get my camera and upload pictures for a post...so I will do this in the meantime...thanks brit***
1. wrapping paper or gift bags? it depends on the year...one year I did all bags...then all decorated boxes...and then sometimes wrapping paper(i am not very good at wrapping).
2. real tree or artificial? grew up with a real tree every Christmas and loved it...my family always choose the not so full trees and sometimes a little odd looking(but liked them)...when we FINALLY get settled in a place of our own I think I will go artificial for the convenience.
3. when do you put up your tree? I decorated my in-laws house for them, and although I did not put up their gigantic tree, I did put up a little one...the week before thanksgiving, so we could travel and have it ready for when they came home!
4. when do you take it down?if I ever decorate in our own place I think it would be around New Years.
5. do you like eggnog?used to hate it, but have now grown to like it
6. favorite gift received as a child? blow up bouncy car..only because my mom said I loved it...I always enjoyed new clothes at Christmas time...oh and I remember getting the bikes and the ski's...those were great.
7. worst christmas gift ever received? can't really say
8. hardest person to buy for? my dad
9. easiest person to buy for? taylor
10. do you have a nativity scene?pieces...my sister gave me part of the Willow Tree set and I plan to buy the rest...someday.
11. mail or email christmas cards? mail. it is always fun to get something in the mail, and a picture is a must...
12. favorite christmas movie? National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. when do you start christmas shopping? 2 weeks before. I am a procrastinator and just can't ever think of what to get people until crunch time.
14. have you ever recycled a christmas present? no.
15. favorite thing to eat at christmas?homemade goodies from the neighbors(because I can't bake), mom's traditional lasanga dinner
16. lights on the tree? of course...who doesn't?
17. favorite christmas song? can't name one...I enjoy listening to the old style christmas songs.
18. travel or stay home?we've have always been around family so we have stayed home.
19. can you name all of santa's reindeer? yes, but don't want to
20. angel or star?star
21. open presents christmas morning or eve? As said by my sister..."never on Christmas Eve. We reserve that night to remember the true meaning of Christmas and have a program where we read multiple stories and scriptures about the Savoir's birth. And then Christmas morning, we only open stockings, then we go to brunch and return around noon to open presents. So, we really don't open gifts on Christmas morning or Christmas Eve."
22. favorite ornament theme or color? haven't ever decorated a tree so haven't ever thought about it.
23. favorite place for christmas dinner? parents
24. most annoying thing about this time of year?people everywhere
25. what do you want for christmas this year? we decided to not do anything for Christmas and to just spoil Tay. But if you must know, my list is long because soon I will have to find all my own sewing stuff when we move to keep my business going...so anything sewing related is on my list.
Tag....you!


No comments:
Post a Comment