I am glad I got to hear it from you before it went public, I am so excited for you! BTW how do you do your pictures like that?
Congrats! More info soon...Like when are you due? Do you know what you're having? So excited for you!
yeah for cousins who will be close in age!!! hope you are feeling better.
Congratulations! That is wonderful! Are you due around the same time your sister?
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys. How are you feeling? Can't wait for more info.
WOW!! What great news! I am so happy for both you and Eric. Congrats!!! How fun for you and Brit to be sick together, ya hoo for pregnancy!
This is good news. We are so happy for you. Taylor is going to have so much fun with a little bro or sis.
Congrats! That is so fun!
OH MY GOSH!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting!! How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear more!
CONGRATS!!
Congrats!! You're going to have your hands full!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! When are you due? You are going to be crazy like me! IT IS SO MUCH FUN! I PROMISE!!
Yay!!! That is so exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling? That is the best news I have had all day!
Congrats!! How exciting!! Hope your feel better. Can't wait to hear more and I would love to see you!!
That is so exciting!! Congrats! how far along are you???
That is very exciting. You are going to have your hands full.
Congrats!! In my house 2 kids are a handful but definitely fun!!
congrats!
Congratulations!! That is awesome! I feel like everyone i know is having a baby.. I love it!
K!!!! SO WHEN'S THE BIG DAY! would it be wierd if I bought you a gift from fingers & TOes? hahah that's funny? Anway congrats! Now write me back asap!
Congrats!! Hey, I know this girl who makes great baby stuff. You should check it out! Hehe!! Hope you're feeling better. Tell Dr. Smith hi! I went to an OB here for the first time and I felt like I was cheating on him!:)
Congratulations!! It is so fun having two.
I did not catch the message a couple of days ago when I read this blog for the first time. I'm a little slow...CONGRATS!!!! :)
Congrats! Like everyone else i am dying to know all the facts! When are you due????
Post a Comment
25 comments:
I am glad I got to hear it from you before it went public, I am so excited for you! BTW how do you do your pictures like that?
Congrats! More info soon...Like when are you due? Do you know what you're having? So excited for you!
yeah for cousins who will be close in age!!! hope you are feeling better.
Congratulations! That is wonderful! Are you due around the same time your sister?
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys. How are you feeling? Can't wait for more info.
WOW!! What great news! I am so happy for both you and Eric. Congrats!!! How fun for you and Brit to be sick together, ya hoo for pregnancy!
This is good news. We are so happy for you. Taylor is going to have so much fun with a little bro or sis.
Congrats! That is so fun!
OH MY GOSH!!!! Congratulations!!!!!! How exciting!! How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear more!
CONGRATS!!
Congrats!! You're going to have your hands full!
Congrats! I am so excited for you! When are you due? You are going to be crazy like me! IT IS SO MUCH FUN! I PROMISE!!
Yay!!! That is so exciting! When are you due? How are you feeling? That is the best news I have had all day!
Congrats!! How exciting!! Hope your feel better. Can't wait to hear more and I would love to see you!!
That is so exciting!! Congrats! how far along are you???
That is very exciting. You are going to have your hands full.
Congrats!! In my house 2 kids are a handful but definitely fun!!
congrats!
Congratulations!! That is awesome! I feel like everyone i know is having a baby.. I love it!
K!!!! SO WHEN'S THE BIG DAY! would it be wierd if I bought you a gift from fingers & TOes? hahah that's funny? Anway congrats! Now write me back asap!
Congrats!! Hey, I know this girl who makes great baby stuff. You should check it out! Hehe!! Hope you're feeling better. Tell Dr. Smith hi! I went to an OB here for the first time and I felt like I was cheating on him!:)
Congratulations!! It is so fun having two.
I did not catch the message a couple of days ago when I read this blog for the first time. I'm a little slow...
CONGRATS!!!! :)
Congrats! Like everyone else i am dying to know all the facts! When are you due????
Post a Comment