19 December 2008

updates, info & taylor rae

I know...I have not been informative enough lately. Ever since I found out I was pregnant all I have wanted to do is sit around. I am so tired, sick, and extremely unmotivated. Blogging has been one of those things I just don't want to do, sewing too. I am taking a much needed break and not doing anything until the new year. I FINALLY finished 3 custom orders I had this last month and now I am done for awhile. I really don't know how I am going to do it with 2 kids.

So for some updates! I went to the doctor today and here is our baby!


{baby #2: 10 1/2 weeks}

I can't believe we are pregnant again. I feel like I just got my body back only to just have it change all over again. I am super excited and it will be fun to have our first 2 so close in age. I am 10 1/2 weeks along and my due date is July 14th. Although it will probably be a week before that because I will be scheduling a C-section a week early. Things are looking great with the baby. You can see the umbilical cord, the legs at the top and a little stub arm coming out by the face. Great pic, I thought. I am glad things are already looking good for the baby, and I can't wait until this sickness passes. So far everything with this baby is opposite than Taylor.

Taylor
*morning sickness, always threw up
*loved to drink diet coke
*would still eat sweets

vs.

Baby #2
*morning sickness all day long...only throw up sometimes
*can't stand diet coke
*crave all salt...no sweets(unless it is cake or a yummy dessert)


We are still living in my in-laws house with them and are starting to look for places to live anywhere between SLC and Ogden. Although I am ruling Ogden out...we drove around one day and I really did not like the feel. But Eric still works up there and will try to do graduate school at the U so we need an in between. Either way, he will be driving. As of right now we can't decide if we should buy or rent. Yes the time is great to buy, but being renters for 7 years, it is a little scary. Plus if we buy that could take awhile, whereas renting will just be a stepping stone to the buying. We don't know. We enjoy being up here in Park City and Eric's parents are great to live with. Taylor is really enjoying getting to know them and I think likes having more people around. We will keep you posted on our major life decsions! What to do?:)

And....Taylor Rae. Changing and growing everyday. Still has crazy hair...can't do anything with it and loves to go all over the house. We have to watch her because there are so many things she can get into. She loves to go up and down the stairs but is not quite ready to be on her own.

Here she is helping with the laundry!


{she has now learning to pull her self up on things and walk along the edge. She is getting practice on those legs for walking}

And here she is having a sugar cookie and Grandma & Grandpa C's house.


{Taylor wants to be a big girl when she eats, which makes for messy feeding times, she has to do it herself}

There is it, an update of life in the Sutterfield home! Now it is time to relax and enjoy the Christmas Season with family!

9 comments:

Jack Attack said...

you know what they say about salty cravings...it's a boy! at least I am telling myself that. we find out in a month. just a few more weeks and you'll feel better. we can be bumps on a log together over christmas.

Dana said...

Congratulations on baby #2! That is so exciting! I'm sorry you're feeling sick, though. Also, I recommend Clearfield as a potential place to live! =)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Jonna and Eric - we are so excited for you guys about baby #2. That is amazing. It sounds like you have a little boy on the way! Tay is so cute, she even looks so much older since last time you posted. So surprise we moved back to Utah, Spence got a job offer last Thursday for a job in SLC and started this past Wed! So we definitely need to get together soon. We are thinking the same thing about buying/renting. I am super anti buying because we lost so much in California, but my uncle did the math and really if interest rates drop to 4.5% it may be a smart time to buy - who knows - but if we both buy, it would be fun to be relatively close! Sorry about the novel... ;)

shanelle said...

I just saw you were pregnant (on Brit's blog)... CONGRATS!!! What an exciting time. Good luck with the homebuying/renting dilemma. I have no advice, just good thoughts sent your way! :)

Emily said...

congratulations!

both times i was pregnant i couldn't eat anything greasy at all, fruits were my favorite. weird.

The Birds said...

Thanks for the info! I am super excited for baby #2 maybe it is a boy! Good luck on the house hunting! It is a good time to buy! Let's get together after Christmas!

karen louise said...

Congrats! I had no idea! I'm so excited for you :) Maybe the craving of salt means it's a boy...

Cianne said...

Congrats on baby #2. That is exciting. I say it is a boy. I wanted sugar with the girls and salt/meat with the boy.

Justin and traci said...

Wow. It's been forever. Your family is so cute. Good to see your doing so good. Yeah, we went back to China this summer. I wanted to show my husband what it was all about. That place is crazy. We loved it though. It brought back so many good memories. Well, keed in touch.