28 July 2008

it's the little things in life that count

going to get taylor when she just wakes up and pops her head up

daily phone call from eric at lunch time

large diet coke with crushed ice

morning walks

tay-tays toothy grin and laugh

grandparents stopping by to visit

a good Tarahumara dinner

catching up with old friends

a great picture

waiting to see what Taylor will do next

talking with grandparents on the other side of the world

visiting with family

hugs and kisses from eric and tay-tay

a good hair day and the right outfit

a yummy chocolate dessert of some sorts

Taylor's babble

saving money on grocery's, gas, etc


hanging out with Eric..."we are perfect for each other":)

sewing, sewing, sewing and getting something done

blog surfing

elder dave returning home from the mission in a week

9 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Cute post Jonna. Ok - you have talked about Tarahumara several times, I must try!

Cindi said...

More little things- sleeping in during the summer, Friday Adventures w/ my kids, a really sweet watermelon, and keeping in touch with good friends!

Natalie Kay said...

Loved that post! I have list of things I love in my sidebar but yours is way cuter.

Thanks for changing my background! I was really confused when I saw I had a message from myself!

The Hunzikers said...

Great post!! I think my bro is coming into SLC over Labor Day which means we will most likely be heading that way. Maybe we could get together!

The Peterson's said...

The little thing do add up fast! I love your list! Isn't life great!

Anonymous said...

You and Eric are perfect for each other, and I don't know what I would do without diet coke, no crushed ice over here though, they think we're crazy for even wanting ice. I love you blog, it really has helped us half way round the world.

Jack Attack said...

um, hello!!! you mention everyone and everything but your favorite and only sister. i'm expecting a post dedicated entirely to me!

Jack Attack said...

i want to highlighted individually

Cianne said...

I could totally go for a DC with crushed ice even though I just had one at Costco! I can't wait to see you. I am going to send you an email about when we can get together.