Oh my - Lance and Taylor could be twins with their matching 4th outfits and their little whispy blonde mohawks! Love it! Also - love the cake. I've seen it w/ strawberries, but I am loving the two rows of raspberries!
I love parades...it's better than halloween...you get the candy thrown to you and you don't even have to move! Love it! You guys look all festive, I'm impressed...Jay thinks I'm dorky if I try to match us all...you guys look great!
You little one is adorable!! Why don't we all keep in touch better? Is that your fault or mine? ha ha - It was great to hear from you. I am trying to get B* up here sometime, why don't we make it a sisters party? Love your blog.
6 comments:
we've got good looking posterity. Jack misses Tay already but we'll be back in a month for Davy Baby!
What a fun 4th! Can't wait to see you and darling Taylor tomorrow.
Oh my - Lance and Taylor could be twins with their matching 4th outfits and their little whispy blonde mohawks! Love it! Also - love the cake. I've seen it w/ strawberries, but I am loving the two rows of raspberries!
I love parades...it's better than halloween...you get the candy thrown to you and you don't even have to move! Love it! You guys look all festive, I'm impressed...Jay thinks I'm dorky if I try to match us all...you guys look great!
How fun, wish we were there, they don't celebrate the 4th in Africa!!
You little one is adorable!! Why don't we all keep in touch better? Is that your fault or mine? ha ha - It was great to hear from you. I am trying to get B* up here sometime, why don't we make it a sisters party? Love your blog.
Post a Comment