Yesterday Taylor turned 10 months! I can't believe in 2 months she is going to be 1! She is getting so big and SO much fun! Her little personality is showing more and more! We can't wait to see what new thing she will pick up next.
Taylor has mastered rolling over but only on soft surfaces like her crib and on the couch. She won't roll over on the floor because I think it is too hard. We have plenty of tummy time on the floor where she now can turn herself in a circle and wiggle her bum. The closest to crawling we have gotten. I think Taylor knows her body can move, she just hasn't figured it out.
The latest on Taylor:
dancing
when she hears music or you tap a beat she will shake her little body
kisses
at the right moment...when she is a little giddy she will go in for the full open mouth kiss
spitting
she has figured this out and loves to spit all over
eating
she loves to eat...you put it in front of her and she eats it...she eyes our food all the time
wiggling
the girl is out of control. She has figured out that she is starting to get places and she will wiggle all over.
"uh-oh"
we think this is her first word, when she drops something or we do, we say "uh-oh" and she will say it too
when she hears music or you tap a beat she will shake her little body
kisses
at the right moment...when she is a little giddy she will go in for the full open mouth kiss
spitting
she has figured this out and loves to spit all over
eating
she loves to eat...you put it in front of her and she eats it...she eyes our food all the time
wiggling
the girl is out of control. She has figured out that she is starting to get places and she will wiggle all over.
"uh-oh"
we think this is her first word, when she drops something or we do, we say "uh-oh" and she will say it too










8 comments:
Jonna, you always do such cute posts! I can't believe our little kiddos are getting so big. I am really excited to see you guys in August and I am excited to see how Lance and Taylor will interact. She is so cute Jonna. That is great she is putting her weight down on her feet now. And it seems like she popped those 4 teeth fairly quickly. Lance's top 2 are swollen, so I am hoping they come in asap! Taylor is a doll. See you guys in a month. I think what we decided is no-go friday night, but definitely we are in for saturday. Can we buy tickets yet?
Oh and vibology - guess you weren't as big of Paula fan as I was. Totally track #5 on her spellbound cd!
I LOVE the last picture of Taylor!! Did you take that with your new camera?? Taylor is such a doll and I can't believe she is going to be one in 2 months.
Yeah, for Taylor! What a cutie! I too love the last picture. But than again when doesn't Taylor take a cute picture.
Hey, I am so sorry that today didn't work out for any of us. Good luck on your softball game tonight, and we'll keep our fingers crossed that next month works out for everyone.
Ditto on the last picture. That is the cutest face. She is growing up way too fast.
I can't wait to get our little girls together, Binnie is a brat though, just a heads up. Landon has tossed her around enough that she can hold her own and ream him our pretty well for not being able to speak! So excited for August...the BBQ and reunion!
we'll get her running in no time when I come up in a few weeks. how about the zoo while I'm there. ours is ghetto and Jack LOVES animals right now.
What am I supposed to do all day at work when people like Jenni make their blog private? Oh and Taylor is really cute. I really need a new camera.
Hi Jonna,
Taylor is adorable! She is getting so big. I just wanted to say hi and I hope everything is going well. I actually have a favor to ask you about fonts and clipart... I can't find my flash drive with everything on it! Terrible I know!! If you could email me (christine_shores@hotmail.com) your email or phone so I can get in touch with you. thanks so much. talk to you soon!
Post a Comment