Over the 4th, Taylor went for her 1st swim! My parents have a pool at the club house by their house, so it is nice to be able to go over and swim when we want...free of charge. I need to come more often!:)
Taylor enjoyed her 1st time and mostly loved sitting on the step.
That felt like a giant bath tub to her.
That felt like a giant bath tub to her.
We tried floating on her back...
and tummy...
kicking her legs...
and floating in the inner tube...another favorite.
Taylor had one expression on her face for the majority of the time, and this was it...
Taylor and I had fun swimming while dad went golfing(we missed you!).
She loves to watch all the other kids play and just sit in the water.
Thanks G.Ma for the great picture taking!
She loves to watch all the other kids play and just sit in the water.
Thanks G.Ma for the great picture taking!










12 comments:
I would have never imagined that a dumb blog about my bike training would reconnect me with long lost friends but I am glad it did! I left a comment on your sister's blog saying that I will be in PC for my race in September. Looks like you are living in the area so we should get together.
IKE
Jonna, you look really cute in the first picture! As I was going through the post, I was wondering who took those pictures, your mom did a great job! Tay is so so so cute! Looks like she had a blast. You guys will have to come down to Phoenix this Fall to visit once it gets cold again up in PC - that way Tay could keep swimming even up to Thanksgiving!!!
That is such an adorable expression. What would the thought bubble for that expression say?
Looks like she likes it (by that I mean she isn't screaming:) plus you both look adorable.
those are some hot babes in the pool.
You need to start her early so she can be as good as her mama!
Love the first phot of the two of you, you both look darling! I had that bathing suit and loved it, but one small problem...I couldn't fill the chest out! Ugh! You look great:)! Hope you guys are up for the reunion..let us know when you buy tickets...J won't go without you and Spence. Hope you guys are doing well...it's perfect BBQing weather so what are we doing?!?! Let's get together and let Owen and Landon break the little tea set China...I'm so sorry, he's Jay's son what can I say?!?
I love her expressions..
She is a doll!
That is so cute. She'll probably be swimming before she can walk :)
She is SOO cute! You look great as well!! How fun!! Christiana has gotten a little swimming here in Arizona but didn't take it quite as well. I need to meet Taylor!!
What a doll! Isn't it funny how we think we will teach our child everything and when it comes time it just doesn't work that way.
Post a Comment