15 July 2008

23 days!

This, brother, son, uncle(who hasn't met his niece and nephew yet), cousin, nephew, grandson, and friend...



...gets home in 23 days!



YeAh for Uncle Dave!!!


8 comments:

ashlee said...

You are so cute Jonna. I love the pictures. Taylor must be a natural in the water. That is funny that you went to school with Rawley. His last name is Nielsen. He married Michael's sister. We were actually in Newport Beach with his family.

Natalie Kay said...

You would love to or are you just saying that? You are free to do whatever you want, when you want!

Here's my memory of you... You, Swalz, and I were going to the jean party. I didn't really know you that well and was still really shy around all you girls, but then you told me secret about wearing g's and we've been friends ever since... hehe.

P.S. Yea for your brother coming home so soon! My brother comes home in February which still seems like forever!

JessieC said...

Sounds like fun. Missionaries coming home are the best!

The Cox Family said...

I can't believe that Dave get home so soon, didn't he just leave? What are his plans after he gets released? It's nice to check you and your sis blog every now and again - you both look great and have adorable kids. XOXOX- your fav. cous

Jack Attack said...

he is such a spaz...and you're not looking too sane either :). I think we're more excited than he is to come home (but that's how it should be). Can't wait for him to meet Jack and Tay-Tay.

karen louise said...

The final countdown is always so exciting! I'm glad you have that to look forward to!!!

Anonymous said...

this proves that families are like fudge--- it also has nuts.....;-) loves mom

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Holy pics of furry! I have not seen your blog in a while and I am just lovin it. The pics in the pool and at the 4th parties are incredible. Taylor is so dang cute. I love all the facial expressions she makes. Can't wait to see you guys in Aug.

Much love,

Spence.