04 August 2008

gettin' an early start



Last week Eric and I took Taylor out on the golf course in PC. After 7:00 p.m it is only $8 and you can usually get in 5-6 holes. Perfect for a summer evening in PC. We load up taylor in the stroller and walk the course. She loves to be outside and we just wanted to get her a head start on her golfing career. We decided she must play, seeing how if you are a Sutterfield, you must play some golf, and my side of the family does as well, so it is in her blood. For her 1st birthday, we are thinking a little golf set!






It was my first time out since last summer(I was prego with Taylor last summer so I didn't play much), and I forgot how fun it was. Luckily I didn't play too bad to become frustrated and hate it, my skills are limited but I can at least getting it down the fairway(sometimes the right side of the fairway), with a double-triple, and sometimes quadruple bogie! I think it is pretty good!


I always enjoy watching Eric play, because he can rip it! He really is a good golfer(State Champs '98). It is a fun family outing for us and we plan to get more evenings of golf in before the summer is over!

7 comments:

Jenni Peay said...

Now that softball is over how bout Monday night golf? We'll just strap all the kiddos in strollers..

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Yay for Taylor's golfing debut!!! It was a lot more fun taking Lance than I expected... but did you have to change a poopy diaper on the tee box? Yeah, pretty sure that is when I felt super white trash... Lovin the picture of her on the green next to the flag, so cute! (don't we just have the best camera in the world! :) )

Lacey said...

Hey we are headed up to Midway on Thurday night. Do you have plans?? What's that Mexican place your always talking about??? We could have a late dinner that night. We've not yet made it the golf course this year. Fun family activity

Anonymous said...

How Fun!!!! Following in the Sutterfield tradition. Love the picture on the green next to the flag. Can't wait to go next year.

The Birds said...

Can't wait to see Taylor up and golfing with you two! She is a cutie! Did you gals end up going to Thanksgiving Point a few weeks ago?

The Wanner Family said...

Hey Jonna how do you make your blog headers? They are so cute. If you could will you e-mail me and let me know how to do it? mewanner23@yahoo.com

Thanks Mekesha

Cindi said...

Watch out Tiger Woods. He started that young. She is growing so fast, I can't believe she'll be one soon.