NO!
I will officially be out of touch for awhile. I dropped my phone out of the stroller one day and it slowly died on me. I got a good week and a half out of it and now it is gone.
First it was fine, just a little wobbly...
{a piece is missing on the top}

...then the screen went dead and I couldn't see anything or look up #'s to call, or see who called me...
{screen dead, but I can still answer and call out to #'s I know}

...then the whole top fell off and I had to use the speaker phone only...
{who needs this..?:)}

{a piece is missing on the top}

...then the screen went dead and I couldn't see anything or look up #'s to call, or see who called me...
{screen dead, but I can still answer and call out to #'s I know}

...then the whole top fell off and I had to use the speaker phone only...
{who needs this..?:)}

BUT...I can retrieve my messages by calling my phone. My number still works, you will just be led right to my voicemail. So I will be out of touch for awhile and if you really need me...LEAVE A MESSAGE, with your PHONE NUMBER! Email is a great way to get in touch with me!
I am still in the process of getting a new phone...so until then...


9 comments:
My cell phone has been struggling since I dropped it in the toilet 2 months after I got it.I'm praying it will last until Christmas!!!! Sorry we missed you once again, but your brother is back and that's exciting. We went to that restaurant in Midway. The food was good. We just missed you guys. Someday!
I hate not having my phone. Godd luck!
That's kind of funny how it slowly died away. I hate not having my cell phone though. We just live in a time where it's a part of us now:)
Jonna- So I just got your comment about the bbq you guys had last week. I accidentally erased it before I read it and I got it back somehow- anyway, sorry I never responded. Hope it was fun. We are sure excited for the reunion. So, I am actually in town until the end of the month (speen won't be here for about 10 more days) so if you and Erin wanted to get together for a play day or something, I'd love to! Just let me know.
How nice for NO ONE to be able to get a hold of you!!! I'm jealous! Enjoy your peace and quiet!
I hate phone trouble. When we switched to Verizon the messed up and we were without a phone for a week and it really was not fun. Sorry I didn't call when we were in UT last time...we were there for a really short time and were headed through PC late at night. Anyway, we are coming Labor Day weekend as far as I know. I am not sure what time or what day my brother's flight gets in, but when I know the details, I'll let you know!
Jada threw my phone in the river so I know how it feels..good thing there's email.
WOW!! I am impressed with how you dragged out it's life and got so much use out of it. Good luck on the phone hunting/reinstalling!
Jonna. Will you do some serious blog commenting on all the people that have not paid for the reunion, and those that are not on this list. Her is a list from Matt L. of the people who have not paid but are signed up. You are a blogging queen and may have the ability to reach out to some people through their blogs.
Zach Batty
Jamy Beecher & Lance Godnick
Jason Cole
Chad Crowther
Paul Dalmau
Dan Massimino
Jesse Dillon
Jordan Stein
Heather Haase (Bosworth)
Jennifer Wagner
Justin Morrison
Jason Workman
Eric Ervin
Jacqueline Esty
Mike Hessick
Stacy Ann Peterson
Colby Scott-Whitton
Matt Stalsberg
Tarah Steede (Kasha)
Shawnie Wetherell (Manning)
Amy Jensen (Cook)
Kristina Showalter (Lee)
Tye Zaharia
And here is the list of people who have paid and are for sure in. We should do some deep-blog-searching and get more people to come.
Patrick Barnes
Ashley Argyle
Jay Bankson
J. R. Bell
Emily Bieber
Cecilia Calderon
Jonna & Eric Sutterfield
Edward Bertagnole
Me and My wife
Kathrine Matsumoto
Patton Murray
Amber Nelson
Kristian Odland
Luther Palmer
Cianne Dorius
Melissa Farr
Rebecca Gerber
Elizabeth Jensen
Jennifer Kreider
Ivy Portwood
Diania Selph
You & Your Wife
Brandon Traynor
Post a Comment