Along with our reunion last weekend, I was able to get together with my girlfriends for a play date. Jessie and Cianne were in town and met up with Jenni and I at the Park City Park. It was so good to hang out again and just reminisce. The kids played while we chatted away. It was nap time for a couple kids (Taylor and Jonas) so they were a little crabby. We managed to get a group picture...but of course with 8 kids it can't be perfect.
10 years ago...
{jessie, jonna, jenni,cianne}
10 years today...
{the gang}
Thanks ladies..I am glad it worked out so well! Now let's start planning the girls trip we talked about!!!





5 comments:
Oh my gosh you all look so cute. Even Taylor crying! It was so fun seeing you. Maybe I'll see before another 10 years!
What a fun day!!! I love how you found an old picture of the 4 of you from 10 years ago. Makes me miss my old buddies. So glad that you were able to get together with old friends.
Speaking of get togethers. Any chance of rescheduling our "Heidi, Lacey, Jonna, and Lindsey Thanksgiving Point Adventure" (it doesn't have to be there, that's just what I am calling it)?
you guys look the same...just add 8 extra bodies.
That was so much fun, I am glad we made it happen, I am all for the girls trip. New York 09? Mexico, anywhere is good for me, let get together soon, sorry i missed you on Wed.
Jonna, you have not changes a bit, although your hair is much longer. I just went to a reunion and saw my group from highschool, it is fun but I am the only one married so it was a little different. They are all still living the crazy life. Still, brings back such good memories. Keep those people close...
Post a Comment