19 August 2008

week of numbers

It has been awhile...for me...since my last post. Things have been crazy busy and I just haven't felt like blogging...I know weird! So here is a little taste of things going on around here! I thought I would copy my sisters idea of the "Week of Numbers" post. I enjoy those!

1 elder dave came home


14 people waited at the airport for his arrival








2 homecoming talks by this guy


2 games we played with 19+ extended family

1000+ flowers we saw here

{more to come later}

2 kissing cousins

{these two just love each other}

1 temple session with the whole fam

2 delicious nights of Tarahumara

9 of us finally got a family photo

{more later}

1 uncle met his new niece and nephew

{Taylor loves Dave}


{Jack is still getting used to Dave}


2 Alpine Slide Rides




3-4 dinners with the fam

1 Family Night of Dave's mission photos

4 rounds of golf played

{Eric missed them all...had to work}

1 shopping trip with the girls and kids

1 birthday party for this kid

{what a goof}

0 minutes used on my phone
{but I do have a new one...so I am back in business}

1 new tooth for Taylor

{if you look closely, you can see it right next to her toe}

15 sales at Fingers & Toes

{it has been a good week, and I have more pending}

240 minutes of the Jack Johnson Concert

{this was eric's father's day present}

12 comments:

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Wow 15 sales?!?!? That is awesome.

Lindsey said...

WOW! You've been busy. I am glad that brother made it home safe and sound.

Lacey said...

Wow~ I actually stole that post from your sister too. I used it back in Feb. She's just so creative. You've been very busy!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That post was so cute! What a FUN week. Congrats on the 15 sales, that is awesome. We are excited to see you guys on Friday.

The Cox Family said...

Loved the pictures of your family. You all look great!! Good to see what you all look like (living far away, sometimes I forget). The kids are adorable!!

Cindi said...

All those numbers add up to 1 busy person! Miss you- especially last week during meetings.

Jack Attack said...

wait, you have a phone now?
watch Taylor the next couple of days...Jack has bad diarrhea and a slight fever. And Aaron buzzed his head tonight (frown)

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

K Marty and I have the same problem Taylor does... Did we all eat the same thing at some point?
Hey it has been awhile since you posted, hence the no commenting.. thanks for your help with my tax situation.. I got it all worked out. Lets do Taramahara with your parents one of these Sat. Let me know when you are available.

Carrie and Jeff said...

I like that numbers idea. If I ever have a super eventful week, I'll have to try that. My brother is on his mission and he gets home in March. Those pictures of your brother makes me so excited for him to come home.

The Hunzikers said...

Hooray your brother is home!!! I remember when he was leaving. Time flies. I'm glad your business is going so well!! You're going to have to hire help soon!

Jocie said...

Hey Jonna! I just wanted to say Hi and how have you been? How is your fam and your mom? I sure like them and I miss seeing them when I go to PC. I like your little baby business too. I searched forever for Red bedding and found practically nothing. (I have a little boy). I like your blog too. I found you through Ivy. So, yea, nice to see you!

brit said...

sounds like a blast!!! i love the numbers thing!!! great job with the sales!!!