05 January 2008

wordless weekend: Look at that Smile!


I keep missing my Wordless Wednesday's so I thought I would throw this in for now...I will be better at posting on Wednesdays.

9 comments:

Montgomery Family said...

She is getting so big!! Such a cutie! I love her outfit.

The Hunzikers said...

She always looks so cute. Taylor is seriously one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Let's plan on not this sun. but next. We will just have gotten back from Wyoming. We could even do something Fri night since we will be coming through on our way home (jan. 11). Let me know what works best. I'm dying to hold that little doll.

Bryan & Sarah said...

Your little girl is such a doll!! What a beautiful smile she has!! Hey I wanted to ask how or where did you get your cute background for your blog? It is so cute!!

Lindsey said...

I think it's unanimous, Taylor is just too cute! Wednesday is still looking good for me. Any word from "the Bird"?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Now that defines "ADORABLE!"

The Peterson's said...

She is so cute! I got my Christmas card and love all the pictures of her and your family!She is all smiles!

Jack Attack said...

i think she only smiles when I'm not around. tele conference needed soon...

The Birds said...

Taylor is a doll and she is growing fast! I can't wait to see her Wednesday! YEAH!

Lacey said...

She's going to be all grown up if I don't see her soon. Sorry it was a last minute trip to pick up some equipment for Nate's company. Let's plan a get together!!!