Last night (thanks to Spencer), we got together with our old high school friends. We have all occasionally seen each other here and there, but it had been a long time since we ALL got together. Not since we were all getting married(6 years ago!!!). We had a good turn out of the whole gang. Spencer/Katie/Lance, Jason/Erin/Landon/Brynley, Zann(wife couldn't make it), Luth/Owen(Sasha is about 9 months prego...so she didn't come), and us! It was fun to see everyone and the boys reminisced about old times. The kids had fun playing and all and all we just enjoyed old friends. We missed others who couldn't make it, but look forward to the next time! We hope we can get together more often and see your cute families. Thanks again Spence for making this happen.
22 January 2008
10 years later...
flashback to 1998...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Hi Jonna, thanks again for having us all up last night. We had a fun time seeing everyone together. Taylor is so cute...the little we saw of her, but she's a doll. So petite and cute! My email is ezwinzeler@hotmail.com if you wouldn't mind sending me the pics. Thanks again Jonna! See you soon hopefully!!!
Oh wow, I really need help with my blog. Yours is so cute! I wish I took pictures of my second child, that will be my new goal. Next time we hang out I'm going to need some instruction on my blog. It's just too difficult for me! Super cute!
Wow those pictures are so funny from 10 years before....taylor is growing tooo fast!
I love the pictures from 1998. Brings back memories of my own high school gang. Old friends are so much fun. Crazy how fast time flies and how things change!
Cute, cute, cute pic's! I loved how you did the whole flashback thing. Isn't that weird it has been 10 years since you guys were in HS! Thanks for having us up, it was great to see everyone!
Post a Comment