25 January 2008
Taylor's Hat
G. Ma K* made this little hat for Taylor. She wanted me to take a picture and post in on the blog since she is in Vegas visiting my sister and wanted to see how it looked. So here you go mom. Look at those wide eyes! What a goof! It almost makes it look like she has old lady hair! Ha, ha! Hope the pics make you smile!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Loved the pictures. Funny hat! Your baby is not looking like a "baby" anymore. She is growing so fast!
I got your e-mail about the baby bedding and I was wondering if you might be interested in making curtains. Let me know. :)
So cute! I was thinking the same thing as Natalie...she's looking like such a big girl. I can't wait to really get to see her and play with her at the Pony Party. Every time I've seen her before has been too short.
No babies for me. I need curtains for my living room and bedroom. I can not find anything cute that does not cost a million dollars.
Yeah, that sounds cute. How much do you think something like that would cost? My condo is so not cute. I need help.
Jonna - so I looked at the pictures first and thought that was the cutest hat ever - then I read what you wrote, and cannot stop laughing when I look at it, cause I just see old person's hair! Hah! It really is adorable though, and Taylor looks stinkin cute!
Post a Comment