The last couple of weeks it has been snowing like crazy up here in the good ol' PC! Eric and I can't remember the last time P.C had a winter like this. We have lived down in the valley for so long, that we forgot what "winter" is like. The snow has just dumped up here and has even made driving difficult. The plows don't always get to our streets and cul-de-sac, so sometimes it feels like we are snowed in with the way the streets are. I actually got stuck reversing out of the driving one day and Eric has to come shovel me out. The drifts are huge around here. All the snow makes for a pretty scene when you are driving around. It can get really messing driving in a tourist town.
*side note: don't ever go the the Albertsons in town , and avoid driving in and around P.C after the ski rush! It is an absolute mad house!
Anyway, here are some pictures of Eric snow blowing the driving. Sometimes, Eric has to go out twice a day if it snowed a ton. We wanted to post this especially for Phil and Connie, to show them the winter they are missing. Do you miss it guys? It has actually snowed a lot more since these pictures. The drifts are much larger.
13 January 2008
Snow, Snow, and more Snow!
"Snow" much fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
too funny, I was talking with some friends at church today about all the snow Utah is getting and how much we hate it. it was 60 degrees today and I wore short sleeves to chruch. I even turned on the A/C in the car. I love the desert in winter. It may be brown, but I don't have to shovel snow.
thanks for the tutorial on the header. I may need another class for the background paper. It's very addicting and for a perfectionist like me, can be time consuming if I let it. Don't know when to walk away.
Hey call me whenever... maybe if we get together soon you could just show me cause I'm pretty retarded!! I definitely want to see everyone so my email is christine_shores@hotmail.com
Yur awesome thanks!! Taylor is getting so big and is so stinkin' cute. Her smile is just like yours!!
WOW!!!! I am somewhat jealous of all of the snow you guys have. I love snow and I bet it's gorgeous up there. Hang in there! It can't last much longer, can it? :P
i am so jealous!!! I can't believe your sister, she is crazy, has she forgotten her roots???? I would love a great big snowstorm! JJ
Sound like our winter. Not as much snow but this is the first year in a house. So we actually have to do the work. We went and bought our first snow shovel. Love the pictures!
The snow might be a pain, but it sure looks pretty! I can't wait for the Pony Party! Thanks for organizing and let me know what I can do to help!
I wish that I could say that I miss the snow, but I totally don't. I really enjoy 70 degree weather the second week of January! Now it is getting a little chilly, but not bad. I have decided that snow is a great thing to visit.
I am actually sitting in the office with the air conditioner on and I am in my sandals. So, we are enjoying this weather, but would trade places to see Taylor, plus Phil loves to snowblow, he thinks its just like playing in the snow.
Ya, you guys have been pounded this year. My parents in Heber have gotten a ton too. I'm already over the winter and ready for spring! Can't wait for the pony party!
Hey Jonna! She is getting so big. Its amazing how fast time flies. My e-mail address is mewanner23@yahoo.com. Let me know what you plan. That sounds like so much fun.
Post a Comment