On Wednesday, Taylor decided to start all the babble she could. She has been practicing for some time now, but just couldn't get it out. It was mostly just air with the occasional spitting. But now...she has found her voice and is "talking" all the time. It is the cutest sound we have heard. She is getting real good at it, and even performed for G.Ma Kris. I was even able to catch a good run on video to share with you all. Here she is "talking" away!
11 January 2008
baby talk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
How darling!!! Thanks for being understanding about today. We took Jeff to the doc and he did have strep. Sad I missed Taylor though--what a doll face. Makes me want one pretty bad!!! Let's plan on the finale for sure. Oh park city sent me a recommendation for you..don't worry, I filled it with a glowing report of all true info! Hope it helps!
so sweet. she's ready for the choir.
So cute!!! It's so fun when they start "talking".
She is so adorable! Anytime you post something about Taylor it makes me want my little girl here NOW!!
Hi Jonna. Can you help me with my blog again?? I promise when we come up for the season finale I will learn once and for all!! When I try I just mess it up. I don't think I can handle the Christmas much longer! If you get any free time do you think you can change it for me? I trust your judgement to make it cute. I promise it will be the last time!! If you don't have time, that's okay I'll just learn when we come up! Thanks! You're the best!
I love it!!! Thank you!!!! I was cracking up when you sent me a message as me...hilarious! Thank you so much! I hope it didn't take you too much time. You're the best!!
She's getting too big too fast!
Such a cute little voice. And it only gets gets better and better. Finn is to the point where he really likes his voice, a little too much. He will seriously scream and yell and talk and laugh for what it seems like hours. I love it though.
Post a Comment