To wrap up the holidays, we ended with Taylor's blessing on the 30th. We had a lot of family and friends attend and we are very appreciative to all that came. Eric/Dad did an excellent job, despite Taylor crying the whole way through it. The minute Eric was done, Taylor stopped crying. We had expect this to happen, because every time we are at church, she barely makes it through church. I really enjoyed hearing what Eric said and i know Taylor felt the spirit and how much we love her. WE are so blessed to have Taylor, and wonder why we waited so long to have her bless our lives. She is a little "angel" and we love her more than ever. We are so excited to see her grow. She has already been blessed with so much love from family and we are grateful for family near and far.
Taylor was blessed in my G.Pa Mac's christening dress. It is 85 years old and is hand made. It was special to have her blessed in it, along with my brother Dave. It is very simple and elegant.
The day was great, except for G.Ma Connie and G.Pa Phil. We missed having them there and we know how much they wanted to be there. We did receive a phone call and were able to tell them about the day. We miss you guys!



10 comments:
WOW! You guys are going to need a vacation from your vacation. You have got to be exhausted from everything you guys did. I am so glad that Taylor's blessing went so well. Congratulations and a Happy New Year! Now we can we plan some girl time with Heidi whenever you two are available.
Looks like the blessing was great! Sorry we couldn't make it. That is so neat that Taylor was able to wear your grandma's dress. What a special memory. Looks like you guys have been as busy as us. Your little family is sooo cute. I can't get over how adorable Taylor is. Amazing Race is almost over...what's your schedule?
How precious is little Taylor? I am sorry we didn't make it to the blessing I am sure it was wonderful. Looks like you had a great holiday, can't wait to hang out again, and resume or "days".
What a very special day! Sorry we couldn't come! Holidays and stuff. She was beautiful! Can't wait to see you again!
Jonna it is so good to get to check in on how you and your family are doing!!! YOU HAD A BABY!! She is adorable! Glad to hear from you!!!
Cute pics of the blessing! Taylor is a doll! It looks like you guys had a great holiday! I am glad that Taylor is such a good sleeper! It makes the mommies happy and it also makes you want to have more kids. Kenedy was a great sleeper from about day three. So I am nervous that we won't be so lucky the second time around. You look great and so happy! I can tell you love being a mom! I would love to get together with you and Lindsey. Next week anytime should work except for Tuesday and Thursday. Let me know what works for you two and we can plan a time!
So I forgot that I have an all day wedding thing on Friday. So I guess I am busier than I thought next week! So Monday and Wednesday would work. Either of those days work for you?
Hey, yeah Monday or Wednesday should be fine for me too. My first vote would be for Wednesday. Time? Place?
Cute pics of the blessing! I love that she is wearing your grandma's dress. That's so neat.
I'm feeling really good. I'm doing a pregnancy update post tomorrow just for you!! Yep, only 3 more months!! Stay tuned!!
I am so happy we were able to stop by and see you guys, and briefly see Taylor!!! We will plan on Sat the 19th!
Post a Comment