Over the holidays we did so many things. One thing was we went bowling! I haven't been bowling for so long. My sister, brit, aaron, jack, eric, taylor and I all went over to Heber and bowled at Holiday Lanes. The same place we used to go in highschool. So funny! We had a really good time. Some of us were a little rusty(boys!). Brit and I were the high scorers. I had a 132 and brit had a 135. She barely beat me. Jack had a fun time looking at all the balls, he wanted to pick them up so badly.
Gettin' ready to bowl!

Good ol' fashion bowling shoes...i think i remember people used to wear these as day to day shoes! Sweet.
Good ol' fashion bowling shoes...i think i remember people used to wear these as day to day shoes! Sweet.
Our action shots(left to right: eric, aaron, brit, jonna) Don't ask what my leg is doing, I have never been able to tuck it like you are supposed to when you bowl)!
Can you guess what Taylor did...yup she slept! That girl makes it so easy for us to go out and do things. She can sleep in the loudest settings, it is great!

No comments:
Post a Comment