Great picture!! Hey!! I texted you to see to get your address to send you an invitation. I don't know if I have the right phone number for you still!! Anyways, call, text or email me with your address so I can send you an invite to a shower!! clifford.heidi@chandler.k12.az.us. Your blog is darling!!
Hey I found your blog through someone else's. So basically I'm a blog stalker. Just wanted to tell your baby is so cute! So fun that everyone from High School is all grown up with cute babies!
diania, hey I am not quite sure who you are and I can't connect to your blog. Leave your blog address so I can get back to you. Is is Diana Selph...i didn;t know you spelled you name like that...I may be way off.
5 comments:
Great picture!! Hey!! I texted you to see to get your address to send you an invitation. I don't know if I have the right phone number for you still!! Anyways, call, text or email me with your address so I can send you an invite to a shower!! clifford.heidi@chandler.k12.az.us.
Your blog is darling!!
Gorgeous picture!!! You looked absolutely beautiful on your wedding day. Ah, memories!!! They are so much fun especially with the blog!
Hey I found your blog through someone else's. So basically I'm a blog stalker. Just wanted to tell your baby is so cute! So fun that everyone from High School is all grown up with cute babies!
diania, hey I am not quite sure who you are and I can't connect to your blog. Leave your blog address so I can get back to you. Is is Diana Selph...i didn;t know you spelled you name like that...I may be way off.
That is a way cool picture.
Post a Comment