19 December 2007

wordless wednesday: cherry, cherry, baby!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I can hardly stand not being able to see her, thank heaven for email and your blog Love you guys and Merry Christmas

Lacey said...

Cute new blog and cute baby. It was so good to see you today.

Montgomery Family said...

Such a cute little dress and even cuter baby. So good to see you and Taylor yesterday.

Lindsey said...

Cute, cute, baby!!! Looks like you had a fun day at the school. Sorry I missed going out there with you. Grant and I had dentist appointments. Yeah, I know, lucky us!

Deb and Chad Crowther said...

Eric and Jonna,
My wife, Deb, said you left a message on our blog page. I don't know much about how all this works but it's cool to see what you guys are up to and looks like you are doing really well. If you guys are around during christmas give us call and maybe we'll go to dinner or something. Anyways, glad to hear from you and say hi to anybody from old PC.
(945) 205-3294
Chad Crowther