Eric has found a new hobby.
He decided he wanted to buy a bonsai tree.
He is excited to train it to grow, trim it, and take care of it.
It sits in the living room for all to see.
He did the landscape himself and is very proud of it.
The fisherman is supposed to bring good luck!
I enjoy whenever Eric finds something new to interest him.
It always seems to be things that are completely random.
But I love that about him.
Here it is.
He decided he wanted to buy a bonsai tree.
He is excited to train it to grow, trim it, and take care of it.
It sits in the living room for all to see.
He did the landscape himself and is very proud of it.
The fisherman is supposed to bring good luck!
I enjoy whenever Eric finds something new to interest him.
It always seems to be things that are completely random.
But I love that about him.
Here it is.


2 comments:
"wax on. wax off". your husband is so weird. love it!
i love it! Love the aesthetics of it all.
Post a Comment