Now that Taylor has given up on 2 naps, she is all over.
I can't believe how busy she keeps herself and stays happy.
There are a couple times when things get a little rough and she needs a nap, but for the most part, she lasts till 3pm and then sleeps till 5:30-6pm.
I can't believe how busy she keeps herself and stays happy.
There are a couple times when things get a little rough and she needs a nap, but for the most part, she lasts till 3pm and then sleeps till 5:30-6pm.
The other morning during breakfast.
Connie and I were talking by taylor and just letting her do her thing...like she always does.
Well, I looked over to check on her and she had done this:
Took her applesauce{which she calls "apple"}
and was smearing it all over her hair and face.
Of course I just laughed and tried to tell her that wasn't a good idea.
But it was so funny! So of course we had a bath, which she loves anyway.
Some other things Taylor is so busy doing...
Helping G.Ma Connie and G.Pa Phil with their remodeling ideas.
The other day she followed them around just babbling away to them.
I really think she was telling them what her ideas are.
Here she is talking to them about the carpet samples.
The other day she followed them around just babbling away to them.
I really think she was telling them what her ideas are.
Here she is talking to them about the carpet samples.
It was hilarious to listen to her talk. She has quite the opinion.
In other news, we are looking for a place to live. Might be narrowing it down, but aren't quite sure. Such a big decision and with another little one on the way, we need a big enough place and it just needs to be the right place...whatever that may be.



7 comments:
hey, here hair is laying down.
Good Luck with the house hunting! I wish you the best. Taylor is so cute. I am glad she is talker. I think that is fun!
Cute!!! Taylor's hair is getting so long. Good luck with house hunting. Can't wait to see what you end up with.
Jonna, we loved hanging out with you guys the other night, we need to get together more often. That Taylor was a little fireball. I LOVED her personality. She was so funny, and SMART!!!
Naps are hard. Madison decided just a couple of months ago that she wanted to take them again. I can't get over how much she looks like Eric.
Yeah for Taylor's hair to be long enough for a bow. Yes, Paige does occasionally pull out her bow, but I just keep putting it back in. I distract her when I put it in and she doesn't realize she has one on. My girlfriend gave me a non-slip one that has a magnet that holds it together, but Paige's hair parts on the wrong side for it to work. She swears by them though. She got it from a boutique in NC, but I'm sure you could find them out here. Or knowing you, you will just figure out how to make one!!:)
Are you still up for making Paige a 1 shirt? I found a girl out here that makes tutus so I'm good there. Let me know. Thanks!
Taylor is adorable, btw. No worries with the not walking, I think Paige is going to be a REALLY late walker. She still isn't even pulling up yet!
She is getting so big! How fun! Good luck with the house hunting. I know how frustrating it can be.
Post a Comment