here is our little valentine...
I love her crazy hair.
I love her funny personality.
I love her hugs and kisses.
I love being her mom.
And here is my true valentine...
I love his easy going personality.
I love his desire.
I love his big blue eyes.
I love being his wife!
11 comments:
They are all such wonderful thngs to love! Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I love the fact I have youas a friend!
What a cute family you have....and look at that crazy, cute hair of Taylor's! She is adorable!
tame that mane!
that sweater is on sale and I almost bought it for baby girl. i'll wait and see what you are having first then I'll steal it if it's a boy. what are you hoping for?
brit...i have no idea. a girl because it is what I know, but of course a boy would be fun to have too. we will see...6 days!
oops...phil and connie is me...jonna
Love that Valentine's outfit! Super cute.
That hair is so cute. She looks so long!
She is looking so old, I love that hair, I can't wait to see what you are having..we'll be in touch soon, thanks for you calls
I cant wait to find out what you are having.. It's been awhile since we have seen you guys. let get together with everyone soon.
Jonna, would you be willing to share your zuppa toscana recipe? I saw on Brit's blog that somebody commented and mentioned it...just curious. Email me if you're willing to share! Thanks!
Emily
unothinkmybrain(at)hotmail(dot)com
She is getting so big! I love her crazy hair too! How are things going?? When do you find out what you are having??
Post a Comment