20 February 2009

the weekends


{courtesy of isa form}

Lately I have been looking forward to the weekends. I think it is because taylor has become so clingy and dependent on me that I LOVE when Eric is around. He does such a good job with her and she is NEVER whiny around him, it gives me time to relax a little. Of course I love spending time with Taylor, worth it everyday, but now that I am prego, running around after her wears me out. So I enjoy the weekends with our little family! Plus Eric has Monday off(so we can find out the sex of baby #2), so it will be a long one, and THEN we leave for Vegas next weekend to visit the P*'s.

I am so excited for:

*warmer weather(i hope I can wear flip flops)
*pedicures(haven't had one since the last time we were there...???)
*In'n'Out(did you hear it is coming to Draper:)
*cousin time
*park and maybe swimming
*and maybe a show on the strip with just us

So I hope you enjoy your weekend as much as I do. On the agenda...not much, just hanging out, maybe a little Tarahumara, house hunting, and much needed sewing time!


{"i'm so glad when daddy comes home"}


p.s-I miss this chunk and the hair:)

6 comments:

Jack Attack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack Attack said...

sorry-I deleted my comment.
it's not warm enough for flip flops. hopefully the rain has passed before you come so we can go swimming and the race isn't rained out. you're in luck-they've built and In-N-Out 5 minutes from the house.

I hope you have a boy (just so I can have all your girl clothes:)

The Peterson's said...

Yay for weekends! I love them too! I hope you have a great one!

Lindsey said...

You find out on Monday? I can't wait for that post. Enjoy the weekend. Sounds like you deserve it!

bp said...

Weekends are the best, can't wait for monday..house hunting?? I Know a great neighborhood

The Hunzikers said...

Taylor is sooo adorable!! I love seeing recent pictures of her. Can't wait to hear if baby #2 is a boy or a girl!!