23 February 2009


Before July, I will find myself buying these...
{because my sister says these are her favorite for little boys}

and this...

and maybe this...

Yup! We are having a boy!



24 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

wow that worked out perfectly for you and brit.. girl boy, boy girl... CONGRATS..:)

the peine's said...

Congrats! Little boys are so fun!

Jenni Peay said...

Hurray you and brit can just exchange clothes, I am so excited for you, I can't wait to see what a baby sutterfield will look like.. congrats

Anonymous said...

..i can see the "turtle"! G'pa and G'ma are excited....

Anonymous said...

at least both legs are in the right position -so far!

Jack Attack said...

jealous! :)
I have those shoes in size 3 and up that I'll give you. Just pulled all of Jack's baby clothes--miss my baby boy.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah! What a cutie!

Natalie Kay said...

YAY! Congrats Jonna! Your little family will be so cute!!!

Montgomery Family said...

Congrats! You're the All American family now! 1 boy, 1 girl! How exciting!

karen louise said...

Congrats, Jonna!!!!

Dana said...

Yay! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!!

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

That is awesome. Congratulations!

Johanna said...

how exciting for you guys, taylor will love her little brother!

Jared and Christine said...

yea!!! i am so excited for you!! congrats!!

The Peterson's said...

Yay for boys! They are a lot of fun!!

The Birds said...

Yeah! Little boys are the best! Congrats, I can't wait to meet him! Do you have a name yet?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Oh my goodness you guys that is SO SO SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for you. Little boys are the best, how fun to have one of each. We are excited to see you guys and Tay this Saturday for the BBQ!

Emily said...

congratulations! boys are so fun, you're gonna love it.

JessieC said...

Congratulations!!

Carrie and Jeff said...

Yeah! Congrats. You'll love having a boy.

Scott & Christie Lamb said...

Hey! yes I did get your message! Sorry i forgot to call you back, I was in Indiana playing with my little new nephew! I'm totally up for getting together! When works for you?

Heidi said...

Yay!! I boy!! Congrats! That is so exciting!! How nice to know you will have one of each gender. I just met a man that had 9 girls and no boys. What the heck!! Hope you are feeling well!

Unknown said...

Hi Jonna! Nice hearing from you. Congrats on the baby boy, they are so fun. We have those brown converse...they are adorable. I didn't realize you had an Etsy shop, what beautiful bedding! Let me know if you want me to mention it on my blog. Thanks for reading.

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

Yea! I'm excited for you. It will be so nice to have one of each right away.