Around here it has been kind of crowded.
The S* have starting remodeling and this last week
(and the weeks to come) the painters have been here.
So we try to stay out of their way as much as we can.
We find ourselves upstairs sewing, reading books, playing with whatever.
Or downstairs in the basement were she can run...I mean crawl
(seriously, will she ever walk?), all over.
Yesterday, I had to use her crib to take pictures of some bedding
I have been working on, so I took out her mattress,
and it became the toy of choice. I sat in the chair,
I am exhausted...heartburn keeping me up all night,
and watched her go on and off, lay down and sit up, kick her legs,
roll over, read books, etc. She played and played on the "bed"
for over and hour. It's the random things
that make them so happy.
I enjoyed watching her play and
it gave me time to just relax.

The S* have starting remodeling and this last week
(and the weeks to come) the painters have been here.
So we try to stay out of their way as much as we can.
We find ourselves upstairs sewing, reading books, playing with whatever.
Or downstairs in the basement were she can run...I mean crawl
(seriously, will she ever walk?), all over.
Yesterday, I had to use her crib to take pictures of some bedding
I have been working on, so I took out her mattress,
and it became the toy of choice. I sat in the chair,
I am exhausted...heartburn keeping me up all night,
and watched her go on and off, lay down and sit up, kick her legs,
roll over, read books, etc. She played and played on the "bed"
for over and hour. It's the random things
that make them so happy.
I enjoyed watching her play and
it gave me time to just relax.


5 comments:
Those random moments are the best!! I am glad you got to enjoy it!
My doctor put me on Pepcid A/C last time, and it was a life saver. I feel for you!!
Wow...Taylor is getting so much hair! She is so adorable Jonna!!
her hair is getting so long.
heartburn...are you still drinking oj? what are you eating before dinner/right before bed? I have to eat dinner before 6:30/7 otherwise I'm up all night. have you tried dad's remedy? works for me. also try milk.
What a cutie! I hope that heartburn gets under control so that you can get some rest!
Post a Comment