hopefully when you come down the weather will be good and we can enjoy the outdoors-and lots of shopping. don't know about you, but I am starting to bust out of clothes. H&M is calling my name. (p.s. call me if you want 2-for-1 tickets to KA or Mystere while you are here)
Come and visit us in Arizona! I'm serious, we would love it, it is like paradise here right now!! I go to Utah every now and then to remind me how thankful I am for Arizona this time of year!
5 comments:
hopefully when you come down the weather will be good and we can enjoy the outdoors-and lots of shopping. don't know about you, but I am starting to bust out of clothes. H&M is calling my name.
(p.s. call me if you want 2-for-1 tickets to KA or Mystere while you are here)
Come and visit us in Arizona! I'm serious, we would love it, it is like paradise here right now!! I go to Utah every now and then to remind me how thankful I am for Arizona this time of year!
What cute photos! You take great pictures.
I completely agree!!!!
I am so over it too! I hate this cold!!!
Post a Comment