13 September 2007

Who will she look like?

Time is getting close, and we are about to welcome our new addition to the family...baby girl Sutterfield (yes, she will have a name by the time we get to the hospital!). I am very curious as to what or who she is going to look like. So, I found some pictures of Eric and I, close to the same age, just to match up some features. She could be quite the combination of us both. I hope she gets Eric's lips(because I have none:), my nose, Eric's big eyes (blue or green), Eric's skin tone, and a combination of our hair. Eric had this really blonde curly hair as a kid and with my blonde, and the little curl I had, , maybe she could get a good head of hair. Looking at my baby picture, I wouldn't be surprised if she comes a little chunky! I went well into my toddler years with it!

Now we wait only 11 more days...and we will see! I can't believe the time is finally here!





4 comments:

The Hunzikers said...

You were both darling! I know she is going to be adorable. I wonder if she'll be a little money manager. That would be funny. Are you going to start her a little account when she's little so she can learn how to invest? I wonder if she'll be crafty like her mommy. Probably so. She is a lucky little girl.

Anyway, I won't be able to make it out this weekend because my family will be here again...bummer, I would have loved to see everyone.

Oh, how do you put links to other people's blogs on the blog?

Jack Attack said...

she'll be beautiful, and i hope she inherts those sweet socks

Anonymous said...

It's so funny because I thought that my child would look like me.....nope she's 100% Nate. I hope your child actually looks like you!!

The Peterson's said...

Either way I'm sure she will be cute!!