I thought I would throw up another family vacation from the past! This one is of the Sutterfield's at Disneyworld, in Orlando, FL. Fortunately, the whole family was able to get together and go (except Torie's husband Cameron...we are sorry he couldn't make it!). It was nice that we could all be together. We spent time hoping from park to park and going on as many rides as possible...thanks to our guide Lori. Lori always had a plan and we were able to hit everything we wanted! Eric's favorite was Epcot and visiting all the different countries and trying their food. I enjoyed all the thrill rides. I have always wanted to go to a theme park full of thrill rides...I just love the excitement...someday, someday.
Remember...
1-Camryn's first roller coaster ride...and how hard we laugh...too bad we didn't get a picture
2-Lori's constant planning of where we would go first...who would go get the fast passes...and where we would meet...thanks Lori.
3-Taking Connie and Michele on the Tower of Terror...I don't think they have forgiven any of us.
4-All the yummy food we tried at Epcot.
5-The Hiding of the Penny...I think we went a little overboard this time!:)
6-Sushi Nights...we definitely had our fair share.
7-Tyler and Cory's episode at the airport...Brad and Tanya, thanks!
8-Eric remember our faces on the Mt. Everest ride...we should have bought that picture...what were we thinking!
9-All the yummy ice cream treats! So good!
10-How we scared Camryn in "Bug's Life!"
11-How Brad, Eric, and Lori, all squeezed into the teacup with Camryn!
12-How much fun it was to spend time with family...can't wait for the next!
13-Connie and Phil...who made it all happen...thanks, and we miss you guys!
1-Camryn's first roller coaster ride...and how hard we laugh...too bad we didn't get a picture
2-Lori's constant planning of where we would go first...who would go get the fast passes...and where we would meet...thanks Lori.
3-Taking Connie and Michele on the Tower of Terror...I don't think they have forgiven any of us.
4-All the yummy food we tried at Epcot.
5-The Hiding of the Penny...I think we went a little overboard this time!:)
6-Sushi Nights...we definitely had our fair share.
7-Tyler and Cory's episode at the airport...Brad and Tanya, thanks!
8-Eric remember our faces on the Mt. Everest ride...we should have bought that picture...what were we thinking!
9-All the yummy ice cream treats! So good!
10-How we scared Camryn in "Bug's Life!"
11-How Brad, Eric, and Lori, all squeezed into the teacup with Camryn!
12-How much fun it was to spend time with family...can't wait for the next!
13-Connie and Phil...who made it all happen...thanks, and we miss you guys!
Anyway, here is a slide show of our good times in Florida. We are looking forward to the next time we can all get together...I believe it will be all the way around the world this time...See you in South Africa!!!
![]() |
| Click to play | Make your own Smilebox |


1 comment:
Hey Jonna!! Looks like you had a great time. Just think, the next time you go somewhere like this you'll have a "little someone" with you!!! By the way, any decision on the name yet?
Post a Comment