26 September 2007

Update



*She got herself in this position and slept like this for a long time...how precious!*

As new parents you can probably guess that we have been taking pictures left and right of our little one. We can't get over how tiny she is and how she doesn't fit into any of her clothes. We compromised and put on socks that came to her knees and we called it good for pants! Taylor is 6 days old and Eric and I can't get enough of her. We can't believe what a good baby she is. She gets up once in the night and sometimes doesn't wake up until 7:00 or 8:00 in the morning. We are so lucky to have such a good baby!


I am recovering well. I think I can handle the day to day tasks but soon realize that I overdue it quickly. So I am trying to relax more and not let the daily tasks get to me. Eric is doing a great job at covering those bases. He is a big help and I don't know what I am going to do in 2 weeks when he has to go back to work! Eric is already a great Dad. He helps out with the night feedings, diaper changes, and putting her to sleep.

All and all we just enjoy hanging out with Taylor. Watching her while she is awake and asleep! We can't wait to see what she is going to do next...she is changing everyday. How lucky are we!

9 comments:

The Birds said...

She is darling! I can't wait to hold her! You and Eric look very happy with your sweet little one!

Jack Attack said...

precious! okay, maybe a girl wouldn't be such a bad idea. I want another baby!

Jack Attack said...

precious! okay, maybe a girl wouldn't be such a bad idea. I want another baby!

Jack Attack said...

my computer just had seizure and posted twice...what?!?!

Spencer said...

Jonna, Eric, and precious little Taylor... Man she is so, so, so, cute... Way to go guys. We love seeing pics of her her so keep them coming. It just keeps getting better too. You will grow more and more in love with her as time goes by.
Good Luck,
Spence

Anonymous said...

Don't know if we can stand not seeing her in person and holding her. Might just have to hop on a plane and make the 48 hour trip home for an hour or two, yeah sure. But we will survive, knew it would be hard but didn't think it would be this hard. What do you think about the earlobes???

Lindsey said...

Talk about dang cute!!! Watching her is a lot better than television, isn't it? I can't begin to tell you how many hours I have spent just watching Grace sleep and play. I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to see and hold her.

Lacey said...

She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE...I don't say that about every baby. I can't wait to see her. Nate and I want to come up next week. It's got to be a dual effort with the little monster! I am so happy for you. Hey Thanks for calling me back! JK

Cianne said...

She is so cute! She looks like an angel. Girls are so great. Both you and Eric look so happy and content. I wish you the best