22 June 2007

Talk Radio

Lately, when I am driving around, I find that I can no longer find any good music on the radio and have become an AM listener. Thanks to my dad and sister, I have found Dr. Laura. I can remember listening to Dr. Laura with dad on road trips or whenever we were in the car...I used to be annoyed by it, but I have found myself enjoying it. I now know what station to find her on. Monday-Friday, 1-4 p.m, on 570. I even notice myself talking back at some of the idiotic listeners that call in. She is very entertaining to listen to and I actually look forward to it. Now when she is not on the radio, I try to find something else to listen to. So far it is just the local news channel, KSL 1160. So, if anyone has some recommendations on some good talk radio, I would love to check them out (as long as it is not during Dr. Laura :)-thanks dad and brit.

1 comment:

Jack Attack said...

I heart Dr. Laura. I even download her on my ipod and take her to the gym with me. Takes my mind off the burn. Her books, Proper care and feeding of husbands and marriage are also good. I have one on CD if you want to listen to it when she is not on. Otherwise, I listen to the local morning talk show, and sometimes Sean Hannity b/c he is on after Dr Laura. The local guy in the evening does a really good show also. If nothing else, I switch to Michael Buble or Wee Sing, depending on Jack's mood (80 % of the time it is Wee Sing).