I wanted to wish all the fathers
I know a
Happy Fathers Day!
I know a
Happy Fathers Day!
Happy Dad's Day and Birthday Dad! Just want to let you know how special you are to me. I want to thank you for always thinking of your family. Your calls several times a week mean more than you know. I admire your determination and dedication to the church and you are a great example to me. I have learned many life lessons from you and I am thankful for the way your raised me and our family. You are very important in my life and I am glad to have a dad like you. I enjoy watching you and your first grandchild jack...I can't wait for you to meet our little girl! Love you, dad!



And to my brother-in-law Aaron. Thanks for always being a friend to me first and I just adore Jack. He is lucky to have such a caring, fun loving, dad like you. You have already been an awesome dad, Jack is in for a real treat!
Happy Dad's Day Phil! We know you are far away, but you still have a presence in your families lives. Thanks for raising such a great son and teaching him how to manage and make us money! Eric has learned a lot from you as has the whole family. Thank you for all the family togetherness you have made happen.
Happy Father's Day Grandpa Mac and Grandpa Wayne! G. Mac, thank you for always showing an interest in Eric and I. Your emails are fun to read and we enjoy visiting as often as we can. Thanks for keeping up on our busy adventures. G. Wayne, hope you have a wonderful day and know that we think of you!


And of course, Grandpa Chris. Even though G. Chris has gone, he is still very present in our lives. The things I remember most about Grandpa were picking up apples for a nickel a piece, and being slipped $20 bucks for a good report card (and we weren't allowed to tell dad!). I am thankful for the influence he had and still has on my life. I love PACA!

And to my husband Eric, as a father to come! I am so excited for you to be a dad. You are going to be great and I can't wait for our little girl to meet you and see how special you are. You are going to make a great dad! She is going to love how fun and entertaining you are. You will definitely be a huge example in her life and I am sure she will be "Daddy's little girl!" I love you!


2 comments:
that is one sweet shirt you have on in the pic with dad. you were always so fashionable :). thanks for thinking of us. nice tribute to the grandpa's. happy pop's day to soon-to-be dad, eric! get ready for the greatest ride ever.
i want a copy of the 2 senior citizens in shades! ( BK/WK)mom
Post a Comment