01 June 2007

Birthday Lunch!

Lunch at Rib City!

Brittany and Christine

Jessica and Mandie

Me and Erica

Misti and Christie

All school year, my first grade team and I were trying to plan a day we could all get together and celebrate all of our birthdays at once. It didn't happen until the day after school got out. We realized our schedules didn't match up well enough until we were done with teaching. So we made it happen and we were all able to come, even Emily who had a baby 4 days ago! Way to go! We went out to Rib City in American Fork. It was nice to get together, finally, and just hang out outside of school. We are going to try and make a habit out of it and get together once a month. It will be nice for me, because I won't get to see these girls on a daily basis once the new school year starts.
Me and My Team!

I just want my team to know that I am grateful for the friendships we have made and I have enjoyed being a part of your team. I am going to miss the socializing everyday and hearing about everybodys busy lives. Good luck next year and remember I am not that far away and would still love to come and help. You girls rock!


No comments: