As time starts to wind down...(what am I talking about, I still have 3 1/2 months), I feel I should start getting a little more serious on getting prepared for our little girl. We went out last weekend and bought the baby furniture...very exciting. We found it at Babies-R-Us. I couldn't find a good picture of it, so I will send one later when it arrives. It is black and basic, with a dresser, that doubles as a changing table , and a toy chest box. Now, I am trying to find the bedding that I like the best. Going around to all the stores I find everything to be very "frilly", with a lot of designs and pictures on it...not me! I began researching on line and actually found a lot, but can't decide what I like the best, plus it is all way too expensive. Here are just some of the bedding sets I like. I think I may go and find fabric that is close to the design and make it on my own. Yup, I am going to learn how to sew...that is if my mom will teach me! -what do you say mom?I decided that could be one of my new hobbies this summer. So, tell me what you think. :)
I like this one the best!
I like this one the best!P.S-Just an update: the baby and I are doing fine. I feel great and everything is going well. I am starting to notice that it is getting harder and harder to move around, and sleeping is not always my favorite time. I have found that I nap! I hate naps...but sometimes I can't fight my body telling me how tired I am. I go in next week for my next appointment. I am currently 26 weeks along. I enjoy feeling her move, which she does a lot, and I can feel her position herself on one side and then move to the other. But I don't enjoy when she is right on my bladder, and I feel that if I don't go right then and there, I am going to have a problem!:)






6 comments:
Hey, I just listened to my voice mail and got your messages. Drew says thanks for the bday greetings! I will email you my info. Now onto the important stuff, baby bedding. I am in love with the white, pink and green (pink walls). It's nice and plain, could throw a cute quilt or kidney pillow in for some color and print. It is a good base to build on and by changing the quilt or pillows you can change the look for your other 3 girls!!! Can also get different crib sheets to rotate through for some variety. But I also like your favorite. I would not have the skirt be the print, would do a solid or stripe, and would have it gathered, not tailored (more feminine). So, can't wait to see what you choose, and I can hardly wait to see my little niece!!
I also love the pink and green one. I think it would look excellent with black. I found a couple of cute pink and brown sets I was going to email you at USAbaby.com. I don't know if you are still thinking those colors or not. If you are making it you could do it like the pink and green and change the colors if you want something different. Alos I just go the potterybarn catalog, you might just be in lick, they have some cute NEW stuff! Check it out! How is gymboree going? Are you loving it?
I agree with you....I like that one the best too! I got your e-mail and we are up to it anytime! Let's pick a date and STICK to it!! Just kidding, we are just as bad. Too bad I was just in PC at Gymboree and few weeks ago. I've spent all my baby clothes money for this month and next month!!!! AHHHH! Nate's putting the foot down. You just wait!!!
I like the pink and green, but polka dots have been catching my eye lately. But, what if the baby is jaundice and the green looks horrible against her skin :)....I also like the brown and pink. Which is cheapest (b/c you'll end up changing it in a year...trust me). Let's go to fabric stores when I come next week and get some ideas.
P.S. Try sleeping with a body pillow. It really helped me.
I really do know how to spell! I get typing so fast and I don't proof read good enough, sorry I hope you were able to figure out what I was saying! How are your bows coming along? I am coming up in a few weeks to shop at the outlets for fall clothes during Gap Friends and Family let's meet up and shop and go to lunch!
Post a Comment