13 June 2007

I got a job!


So, usually ever summer I go and work for the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, but this summer things did not go as planned. I decided that I couldn't do nothing all summer long, because I would be extremely bored...so I thought it would be fun to work at Gymboree. It would be something to keep me busy, not to mention the discounts I would get on clothes. So, I applied last week and went in for a interview today, and I was hired on the spot. The lady said I was definitely over qualified, but that they need part time help. Now I won't have to drive to Salt Lake to work and they are willing to work with my schedule. I don't have to work nights and only a couple days of week. I know all my family and friends are excited, because you too will receive my perks of working there. I get 20% off all items at the outlet (including sales), 40% off at regular stores, and 30% off at Janie and Jack ( a boutique like store). Yeah for me! I am excited I have something to do until the baby comes.

4 comments:

Jared and Christine said...

Yeah Jonna! I am excited for you, what a fun job!

The Peterson's said...

It is good to keep busy. I am glad you got the job!

Jack Attack said...

nice! Get ready to shop when I come in a week!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I love Gymboree!