10 June 2007

She's back!

Well, one of my close friends, Jenni, finally moved back to Utah. (And Jordan, who is here for the summer...yeah!) I am so excited! All my girlfriends from high school moved away and we only had emails and BLOGS (thanks to Cianne and I) to keep us in touch. Now Jenni and her cute family are back to stay. We got together, before she was about to give birth to her second girl, and had lunch and this very quaint place called Zinn Bistro. It is owned by a lady in Park City and is only open for 3 hours a day. But the food is delicious, and there is a lot of it! It is very small and you will most likely only see women there, and we did. Jenni has been trying to get me there for quite some time now. We either go when it is closed or it is so packed that we don't want to wait. But this time we made it and it was well worth it. Thanks Jenni, and I am so excited you are back in town. Good luck on number 2 and lets get together often now that we are so close. (P.S-look at my double chin...so embarrassing!)

4 comments:

Jack Attack said...

okay, maybe I am not losing my mind. I think we have the computers fixed and everything is back to normal. I am so excited about Gymboree--nice!

Cianne said...

I am so jealous. I hope we can make it back in August. I miss all of you guys. By the way, I had the weirdest dream about our 10 year reunion. It was bizarre.

Jenni Peay said...

jonna, your so sweet I am so glad to be back too, and can't wait for out little girls to be bestest friends...btw did you get the job at Gymboree? If so bring on the discounts!!

Anonymous said...

Jonna, This "blogging" thing is amazing. You look great! You and Eric look so stinking happy. We would love to see you next time we are in the great state of UT. Thanks for giving me the link to this site. Tell Jenni for me and congrats on the new baby. (This is Spence..I don't have a user name or anything so I don't even know if this will show up on your page??