07 November 2007

Wordless Wednesday: The Many Faces of Elder Dave



9 comments:

Lindsey said...

So fun!!! Brother, I assume?

Did you have fun at good old Pony Express? I am so sorry that I wasn't able to go out there with you. I bet everyone just loved Taylor!!!!

Montgomery Family said...

Cute pics! It was good to see you yesterday! You look great and Taylor is so cute. Thanks for the fabric store suggestions. I'm going tonight, so I'll let you know what I find.

The Peterson's said...

Who is Dave? It looks like you guys are having fun!! It was fun visiting with you! Can't wait to see you and Taylor again.

jonna said...

Dave is mt brother who is on a mission in Brazil.

Anonymous said...

...and Uncle Dave will tell you he is the coolest uncle around.....

Natalie Kay said...

My 17 year old sister was over at my house yesterday and saw those pictures. How long has he been out? Hehe.

Jack Attack said...

what a freak! I miss the boy.

jonna said...

Natalie-he has until next August...is your sister interested?:)

JessieC said...

I love wordless wednesday! Who needs words when you got good music like that:)