05 November 2007

All Dressed Up!

For the first time we put Taylor in an outfit. Because of her harness she has just been living out of onesies because pants don't work. So, for church she had a dress that Auntie Brit gave to her and just look how cute she is! It was so fun to play dress up! We have 2 more weeks until Taylor's next appointment, and we find out if she has to keep wearing the harness all the time, or just when she sleeps. It was nice that the dress hid the harness. Isn't she adorable!




8 comments:

Jack Attack said...

it fits perfectly! i'm so proud. did I get her the sweater also? she's looking a little chunky...do I spy a double chin?

Montgomery Family said...

She looks so cute! I can't wait to play dress up! I think that's the best part about having a girl!

jonna said...

yes she is getting chunky, but the harness also makes her look bigger...especially in the shoulders.:)

Lindsey said...

Cute outfit! Was yesterday the first time you have taken Taylor to church? When are you blessing her?

Lindsey said...

So I just checked my email. Thanks for the invite. We'll see what we can do.

Lacey said...

I love that dress...love the print! I haven't seen any pictures of her in her new swing....hint hint

Jessie said...

Ella has that same dress! I love it. Isn't it fun to dress her up?!

The Birds said...

She looks darling! It is so fun to dress babies up! Especially gilr babies!