11 November 2007




Taylor has already grown so much. She is starting to focus on us and smile a lot. Whenever she hears our voices she will pop a big smile!:) It is so fun to see her start to focus on our faces and react to our silliness. She is getting so attentive and it we love to watch her play and look into those big blue eyes.

10 comments:

JessieC said...

I love that smiling picture. They just grow too fast! It is sooo much fun! Did I read your post time right? 5am!! Oh, I don't miss those days:)

Jack Attack said...

good morning sunshine! look at those cheeks! she looks a lot like you. it's so rewarding when they start to recognize you/your voice. it only gets better from here (until they start throwing fits like Jack has started to do).

can't wait to see her in a few weeks.

The Birds said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! You look great!

jonna said...

Yup jessiec-you read right...but it was really 6 am. Taylor had just slept 9 hours and i figured I would just stay up after that...what a good girl!

Montgomery Family said...

She is SO cute!! Ooh, I'm nervous for 5:00am awake time! I love to sleep!

Hopkinson said...

I found a link to your blog from Jessie's. It was such fun reading! Your baby is such a doll! Congratulations. It was fun seeing some of your teaching pics from last spring. Thanks for such a fun update.
Tiff Hopkinson(Quinn)

jonna said...

tiffany...good to hear from you! What is your blog address...?

Lacey said...

I Love the tongue picture. I got your message just barely. I NEVER check my messages until it's already too late. Thanks for returning that and don't worry about it. Just give me a call next time your down.

Lindsey said...

SO stinking cute. It just keeps better and better as I am sure you have already realized.

Natalie Kay said...

That bottom left picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen. She has the cutest smile ever!!!