12 November 2007

Fashion Show

As I have said before, Taylor has not been able to wear any of her clothes because of her harness and I am coming to find that she is growing out of them really fast. She may never wear some of them and hopefully we will get to use them on another child. So today, I decided to play dress up (her harness needed a serious wash), and here she is...lookin' good!

11 comments:

The Peterson's said...

She is adorable! Dress up sounds like fun. I hope her next visit go well and she can start wearing these cute clothes you bought.

Anonymous said...

Love the headband! What does Eric think??? She looks like such a doll!

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Jonna-
What a cutie!! I had to come peek at more pics of Taylor b/c Brit hasn't posted any in a while! She (and her little outfits) are adorable!!
Take care!
Lindsey

Montgomery Family said...

So cute!! I hope she can start wearing those cute outfits soon! Question: I think I was on your blog last night while you were changing it, because I was looking at it and it was really narrow like mine. All of the pics were one on top of another and there was a lot of unused space on the sides. Then I refreshed and it was like you fixed it and it took up most of the screen. How did you do that? I want mine to use up more screen space. HELP me Oh Blogging Queen!!

Jack Attack said...

seriously, you need to stop with the backgound changes...I think I have happened upon some random blog.

Taylor looks so cute. What a cheese ball. Couldn't you still dress her in cardigans and skirts? Hope all goes well at her appt this week.

Montgomery Family said...

YEAH, that worked. I lost my background though, so I'll have to fix that. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

The Birds said...

So cute! Is Eric dying with the headband? I love them on her!! I love your new backgrounds! Where are you finding the new backgrounds you have been using? The paper that is?

The Birds said...

Thanks Jonna! I love free stuff! I have found some free stuff at
www.twopeasinabucket.com
www.acherryontop.com. Have fun!

Natalie Kay said...

That's so sad about her outfits not fitting anymore!!! I hope you have lots of little girls who can wear them in the future!

The Hunzikers said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is sooooo cute!!! I love her outfit. I really hope she can get out of the harness at your next visit. Only about one more week right?? We need to get together again. Are you going to make those signs??

Lindsey said...

SHE IS SO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!! What a darling smile. Man, I bet you have to clench your teeth to keep from squeezing her too hard (that's what I have to do with Grace)! I love the outfits. I have to admit I have so much fun picking out Grace's outfit everyday. Girls RULE!