14 November 2007

Wordless Wednesday: Engagement

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Cute engagement picture. I love how you put things up from times past. Let's me get to know you better. I need to more of this kind of stuff. That way I actually have it written down somewhere. Thanks for all the good ideas that I steal from you!

Natalie Kay said...

So cute!

Anonymous said...

that has been one of my favorite pics from your wedding. :-)

Jack Attack said...

you guys look the same.
hey, isn't that my sweater? it always looked better on you

let me guess, next week: wedding? you're one week behind me...bet you can't guess what comes next? :)

i wish your were coming for longer. i have so many projects.

JessieC said...

Too cute! I love your background too. You are so creative, not that that surprises me. After working with you I shouldn't be surprised by anthing anymore:)