taylor doesn't want to try it
gets mad if you try to get her to do it
mom is frustrated
...i know it doesn't happen all at once, but come on, it is about time...
10 June 2009
walking...day 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
taylor doesn't want to try it
gets mad if you try to get her to do it
mom is frustrated
...i know it doesn't happen all at once, but come on, it is about time...
3 comments:
Obviously she is a pretty opinionated little girl. The fact is you know she can do it. I would just give her the day off. If you push her too hard, she may be stubborn and totally regress. I don't know, I am not the expert, just a thought.
You know this means that baby boy is going to start walking at like 9months. It always seems to happen that way. I'm sorry, it must be so frustrating. I might be just like you. We're at 14.5 months and no walking for us!
I am sorry! I hope that she keeps working at it because I know she will love it!!!
Post a Comment