17 June 2009

red butte gardens



Last minute on Tuesday, I called up my friend Jenni and met up with her and her 3 girls at Red Butte Gardens(thanks for inviting me down jen!). We took full advantage of the nice weather(rained later that day) and had some good fun outside. Of course with the amount of kids we had, time goes fast and we were not able to see much. We spent most of the time in the children's garden. Taylor had a blast and loved baby Tia. One of the highlights of the whole trip. She loves babies.



Taylor also enjoy Jada(who is 3 months older than taylor). She wanted her to follow her while she walk...her new favorite game. The 2 took a while to warm up to each other, but then had a good time playing.





Of course I was so proud when taylor warmed up a little and walked! It is becoming a habit...and she has so much more freedom now. Of course we are not quite there, but it is so fun to watch!



taylor's favorite(besides baby tia) was the water and looking at the fish.



I am so glad we got out again and did some stuff outside.
This rainy weather is really putting a damper on our outside time.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

bumps for Tay from Bama.... Jenni's cute girls are a good distraction/incentive for Taylor..

Jenni Peay said...

I am so glad you came sorry it was so crazy, I love the pictures, I love how they played, can't wait for many more play dates.

Jack Attack said...

why have I never gone there? let's go when I come up (if we're both feeling up to it).
love the new header

jonna said...

brit i was thinking the same thing. jack would love it...the children s area is really fun and we didn't get to see half of it...so let's plan on it.

The Peterson's said...

I am so glad that we got together while I was up there! Taylor is sooo cute! I hope all goes well with #2!