just like the doctor said..."it will just click"
and she will be walking before baby boy comes!
and she will be walking before baby boy comes!
YEAH! TAYLOR IS WALKING!!!
I never thought this day would come! We were on our way up for a nap, and of course we have to walk every where holding her hand. Sometimes we pace around the house just walking and walking. "bama" Connie is a good sport and would walk around with taylor all the time.
anyway...I was taking taylor up for a nap and decided to lower my hand to her level while we walked. She didn't really like it at first but all the sudden she let go of my fingers...i think...i was so excited, the actual moment is kind of a blur. But she let go and stood there without dropping to her knees! We did this a couple more times and finally I encouraged her to walk and she just took off!
There was a lot of hoopin' and hollerin' on my part and smiles all over taylor's face. I couldn't believe it. She can do it all! She turns around, can use the wall and push up on her own, and just paced the halls for 45 minutes. Her diaper was stinky and she was way past nap time, but I didn't want to stop her!
This has opened up a whole new world for the girl and I am SO excited the day has finally come! yeah for taylor rae! I am just sorry dad missed it. Here are some shots of our BIG GIRL!
anyway...I was taking taylor up for a nap and decided to lower my hand to her level while we walked. She didn't really like it at first but all the sudden she let go of my fingers...i think...i was so excited, the actual moment is kind of a blur. But she let go and stood there without dropping to her knees! We did this a couple more times and finally I encouraged her to walk and she just took off!
{look how happy she is!}
There was a lot of hoopin' and hollerin' on my part and smiles all over taylor's face. I couldn't believe it. She can do it all! She turns around, can use the wall and push up on her own, and just paced the halls for 45 minutes. Her diaper was stinky and she was way past nap time, but I didn't want to stop her!
This has opened up a whole new world for the girl and I am SO excited the day has finally come! yeah for taylor rae! I am just sorry dad missed it. Here are some shots of our BIG GIRL!
And you were all worried!:)


9 comments:
Yay, the post we have all been waiting for. I am so happy for you guys and Taylor that she started walking. And not only that, but she looks so happy doing it! Hurray!!! That is such exciting news.
let's hope it lasts :)!
did you cut her hair?
Hurray Hurray I knew it would be soon, way to go Tay Tay
thanks for the positive thoughts brit!:) and i cut her hair awhile ago.
Yeah for Taylor! And double yeah for Jonna!! I'm sure this makes things so much easier for you. Ok, now it's Paige's turn.
YEAH!!! I am so happy for you and Taylor. Talk about super cute.
P.S. How much longer do you have until baby #2 arrives? I forget.
YEAH! Good job Taylor! No more worries Jonna!!!
Go Taylor!!! Onc she walks next is running, and running away from you! At least that is what Cairo is doing!
What a darling outfit she has on!! She is such a cute little girl!
Post a Comment