I was so worried and so frustrated when taylor started to revert back every morning, not wanting to walk, and only in certain areas of the house and certain ways(circle the table). Plus she only wanted to use my hand to get up.
Well, she is on a roll now. She will go all over the house, use the walls, tables, etc. to help her up. She loves it and loves to carry her babies, and bunny around for a walk. Thank goodness! We really had a breakthrough and now we have plenty of time for her to master it, just in time for baby boy.
We took advantage of the break in the rain today and went to the park. Taylor of course had a good time and got brave and walked all around. Not so much on the playground but she was all over the paths and grass. I wish I brought my camera, but it was a last minute stop on the way home.
I am such a proud mom!
15 June 2009
she walks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YEAH!!! I am so happy for . . . especially for you. Good luck with last stretch of the pregnancy.
YEAH Taylor!! What a cute girl!
we knew she would! You are very patient. Now that is taken care of before the new baby boy comes!
HOORAY!!! I bet you are so relieved!!! She started walking just in time. I can't believe it's almost time for baby #2! I can't wait to hear all the details and hear how you guys are doing.
Post a Comment