27 April 2009

the boy



this pregnancy has been a little different
it feels nothing like it did with taylor
either that, or i just can't remember.

this boy is a mover!
he moves all the time and KICKS!HARD!
i don't remember these feelings with taylor
probably because she was stuck and her legs
were in such a funky position.

people would always ask me if I felt her kick
my ribs. And I never did, well now the boy
kicks my ribs and kicks them good!
it is painful sometimes...

i enjoy feeling the little guy move
i can't believe i am 2 months away.
the doctor said he is going to be big...well
bigger than taylor( 6 lbs. 7 oz).
probably a 8 lb baby and i am measuring big.
about 2 weeks ahead.

we have gotten close to a name and really like it.
think we will stick with it unless something else comes up.
i also bought this boy clothes for the first time today!
getting excited:)

on my to-do-list before baby boy comes...
*get taylor to walk
*finish 6 custom bedding orders(already finished 5)
*2 trips(Vegas and San Fran)
*get ready for a move...2 weeks after baby comes
*...breathe...am i ready for this?

5 comments:

Jenni Peay said...

You can do it all, your amazing, hurray for taylor and the progress, it will be no time at all..

The Hunzikers said...

I finally got caught up on your blog! I'm glad Taylor is making walking progress. She is getting to be such a big girl and what a doll! I can't believe you are so close to having baby #2 and I can't wait to hear what the name will be. I got your email about Pony party. Are you still wanting to plan something?? We should talk. May is way better for me than June. Let me know!

Lea Tame said...

Jonna, you look so good! Can't wait to see pictures!

The Peterson's said...

Cairo was a mover and kicker...maybe it is a boy thing. I am excited to see this little guy!

Jack Attack said...

love belly shots. name...do share. don't be shy.