yes, my child is still not walking, and yes I wish she would.
I know every child will walk when they are ready,
but what about when MOM is ready!
I don't want to push her, but yet I do,
because I would REALLY like for the girl to walk
before this baby boy comes.
it is getting hard because she wants to walk everywhere
we go...but she won't hold your hand and try it! AHH!

we have made some progress and the
doctor said that it's good if you see progress.
she walks with the walker-ALL THE TIME
pulls herself up on everything,
pushes her stroller, but just won't let go.
I have even tried bribing her with chocolate.


{she will make the same path over and over}
we have to assume, the palvik harness is
the reason she still isn't walking.
think about it, she was in that harness for 3 months
and her legs never were straight.
Then when out of it, she always kept her legs,
up and bent and it took forever for her to stand on them.
so I am being patient, but can't wait for her to walk.
She will have SO much fun if she just did it!
I know every child will walk when they are ready,
but what about when MOM is ready!
I don't want to push her, but yet I do,
because I would REALLY like for the girl to walk
before this baby boy comes.
it is getting hard because she wants to walk everywhere
we go...but she won't hold your hand and try it! AHH!
we have made some progress and the
doctor said that it's good if you see progress.
she walks with the walker-ALL THE TIME
pulls herself up on everything,
pushes her stroller, but just won't let go.
I have even tried bribing her with chocolate.
{she will make the same path over and over}
we have to assume, the palvik harness is
the reason she still isn't walking.
think about it, she was in that harness for 3 months
and her legs never were straight.
Then when out of it, she always kept her legs,
up and bent and it took forever for her to stand on them.
so I am being patient, but can't wait for her to walk.
She will have SO much fun if she just did it!

3 comments:
I would be dying. Taylor is heavier than Jack-I don't know how you do it. if this is a sign of things to come, potty training could be a long drawn out process for you as well. Jack may even be potty trained before Taylor (and that a HUGE task at our home).
you could totally cut her hair. it's long enough and she's got a lot.
Cairo can walk but doesn't like too! He has walked around our apt and then get down and crawl. I know he is not a year yet but I think he is funny because he can just doesn't. Taylor will get there and hopefully before your little guy comes!
I have a feeling I'll be emailing you in 6 months complaining about the same thing. Paige is SO FAR from walking, it's not even funny.
Post a Comment