30 April 2009

sticker fun


everyday, taylor wants to play with her stickers

i found this book at Coscto filled with Disney stickers

she loves to take out as many as she can and put them
wherever she can. her shirt, the book, dad's head, my belly...
the spot of choice yesterday, her hair.

her favorite stickers seem to be the "pincess" {princesses}
we have never shown her a Disney movie, but i think she is
already showing signs of loving princesses!
Disneyland will be great!

{in other news...
eric has gone off to St. Louis for work.
it is just me and taylor this weekend
we already miss having dad around.}


4 comments:

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

She is so cute. And you are so cute pregnant. You look smaller to me this pregnancy.. maybe becuase your having a boy, i dont know. Seriously I have not seen you in ages. I was at the hospital Tues with g-ma I think shes going to be fine after some surgery.. I am going to stop by the hospital tonight and this weekend. We will keep you posted.

The Peterson's said...

She is so precious! I love the sticker hair do! Have fun!

jonna said...

Meghan...i was going to go see grandma today, but kids are not allowed in the ICU. I think I might try to go tomorrow or saturday and leave taylor with my in-laws. when are you going?

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

jonna, I saw her last night.. there is a chance she is being released today, but most likley not, but she is in a regular room now, so I think taylor could come.. I am going to call the hospital tonight and see if she is still there, if so she is in room 1025 on the 10th floor of the patient towers. I will be there about sixish. Call me if you plan on coming and I will let you know if she is even there anymore, she may be home.